You know when you meet some couples and right away you feel warm and fuzzy and…hopeful? Despite what the media and statistics tell you, you suddenly believe in storybook beginnings and happy endings? That’s how I feel around Ruth and Howard.
Their wedding was one I was very much looking forward to. Why? Because I had spent a day with them during their engagement session and witnessed first hand how right they are for each other and how suddenly life becomes happy when you’re within their lovely bubble. The way Howard looks at Ruth in what can only be described as adoringly…the way Ruth lights up around Howard and just radiates even more…the way they both take care of each other and look after the other’s needs… You just believe in love. And you believe in them.
Ladies, we likey, yes?
Oh, Ruth, you are lucky to have Howard.
And Howard, you def. are a lucky man. Such a beautiful, beautiful woman Ruth is.
The oh so lovely wedding party who added to the fun of the day.
Ruth and Howard, I can only hope to have what you two have. Honest. Your friendship is one I keep close to my heart and I will never forget how you both reached out to me when I needed it. And I will always ALWAYS think of you when I hear Songbird. ;)
On behalf of the couple, special thanks to:
- Brides hair and makeup: Kelly Zhang Hair and Makeup team
- Officiant: Bride’s Uncle, Reverend Samuel Kim
- DJ/MC: Music Entertainment Services
- Florist: Commerce Flowers
- Caterer: Simply Elegant
- Cake: Cake Sensations
- Videographer: Visioneer Media
- Invitations: Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid, Christine and Karen
- Favors: DIY
- 2nd digital photographer: Chris
- Film photographer: Teresa Heath Photography
- Bride would like to specially thank her now husband and her bridesmaids for helping her plan.
- Bride’s dress: La Sposa
- Bride’s shoes: Kate Spade
- Bride’s jewelry: Her own
- Bridesmaids dresses: Priscilla of Boston
- Groom’s tux and groomsmen’s suits: Friar Tux