- Camera iPhone case ($16) – I love my Nikon case. (If you do a search on Etsy for camera iPhone case, there are TONS.)
- Macro Cell Lens Band ($15) – This is on my wish list.
- Shot Glass Lens Set ($18) – The mini counterpart to the lens mugs. (Nikon and Canon versions available)
- Leather Camera Strap ($39) – So chic.
- Camera Locket ($16) – Not only is it a pretty camera necklace but it’s a locket, too. Love that.
- Lomography Diana F+ Daybreak Camera (currently on sale for $39.99)
- Polaroid Camera Pillow ($18) – Seriously, how can you not smile when you look at this pillow. You just want to hug it.
- A Photo A Day Photo Album ($28) – A great way to document your 365 project.
- 50 Photo Icons ($20) – Iconic images every photographer should be familiar with.
- Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers ($20) – I’ve attended 2 of Lawrence’s seminars and his blog is what really helped me when it came to marketing Love & Lemonade. This book does not disappoint. Btw, this book isn’t just for digital photographers – it can be applied to any business.
Happy shopping, friends! Only 16 days until Christmas! Eeek!
P.S. Lawrence is currently having a 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway of his book. Please visit his site to see how you can win a copy.