Summer isn’t even over, yet, but my 2013 wedding calendar is booking up fast. At this rate, I could be completely booked up for 2013 by the end of this year. I know, crazy, right?!
So here is my 2013 wedding calendar so far. I’ve been really busy meeting with new couples so my availability will be changing often. I’ll post it on the sidebar, as well, and keep it updated.
- January – one spot available
- February – two spots available (maybe one)
- March – one spot available (maybe none)
- April – two spots available
- May – one spot available (maybe none)
- June -two spots available
- July – one spot available
- August – one spot available
- September – two spots available
- October – one spot available (maybe none)
- November – two spots available
- December – one spot available
If you haven’t guessed, I am only booking 2 weddings per month. This is to ensure that I’m able to focus on each of my couple’s weddings and give them the time and attention they deserve. I also need to put aside some time for engagement shoots and non-wedding related shoots. The “maybe” means I’m talking to couples and if they book, then that spot is gone.
I’m not really sure how I got so lucky but I’m not complaining and I’m so grateful – especially grateful that I keep working with the most amazing couples. In the 3 years I’ve been shooting weddings, I have yet to encounter a “bridezilla” or any zilla for that matter. Honest. My bride and grooms truly are amazing and they’re one of the main reasons I keep shooting weddings. Them and the fact that I love shooting weddings more and more with each one I capture. I really do have the best job. :)
P.S. If you’d like to be a part of my 2012 couples and have Love & Lemonade capture your wedding memories, please contact me here.
P.P.S. I have a separate schedule and calendar for non-wedding related shoots so please don’t hesitate to contact me and inquire about it.