Christine and David’s wedding was hands down one of the most fun weddings we’ve captured. This comes as no surprise since the first time we met Christine was at Ruth+Howard’s wedding and she OWNED the dance floor. Immediately I knew I adored her and she had to be one of my brides. And when I met David, the package was complete. Christine and David light up any room they walk into and make a stranger feel like they’ve been a part of their inner circle for a long time. Such warm, generous spirits reside in these two beautiful people and their radiance touches everyone around them. You’ll see (and feel) it as you view their wedding photos.
Handsome handsome handsome!
Christine, you’re just gorgeous. <3
Awesome bridal party
I love this capture because this is so them. Such a happy, fun couple.
How cute is the little tag? “She Rocas my world!”
I wish I could share the video of their first dance. It was AWE.SOME. I’ll just say this…it was choreographed to Dirty Dancing’s (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.
Christine and David, you both “rocas” my world. Thank you for being the wonderful couple that you are and for sharing your light with me. <3
On behalf of the couple, special thanks to:
- Coordinator: Wynne Lee, Grace Baek
- DJ/MC: Christina and Bobby Lee
- Florist: Commerce Flowers
- Caterer: Four Seasons Catering
- Cake: Four Seaons Catering
- 2nd Photographer: Chris Suh
- A big thanks to, Wynne Lee (the greatest cousin in the world), who did all the DIY decorations
- Bride’s dress: Pronovias (purchased from Bella Bridal)
- Bride’s shoes: Charles David
- Bride’s jewelry: borrowed from friends
- Brides hair and makeup: Hills Beauty Club
- Groom’s suit: Bella Bridal
- Groomsmen suits: Bella Bridal
- Venue: Choong Hyun Church in Glendale