Hi guys! I’m still here, still pregnant, and still working! Almost 36 weeks now and waiting for Baby Boy to decide when he wants to come out. Things have been crazy — I’m trying to wrap up the last shoots of the year and working like a maniac to get all editing and work related things off my plate before I begin my maternity leave. I just wanted to check in and give you guys an update and some info as far as my work schedule is concerned.
I originally planned on starting my leave December 1st (today) but I ended up squeezing in some last minute shoots so I will now officially be on maternity leave beginning December 12th and will pick up shooting again around the end of March.
As far as photography is concerned:
- I am not booking any more mini-sessions this year.
- I am not booking any photoshoots for the months of December, January, and February.
- I AM booking photoshoots for next year Spring (starting from March on).
- At this time, I will not be booking any 2017 weddings.
- I will finish editing all shoots by next week.
As for blogging:
- I will be blogging while on leave but posts may be sporadic during the next month or so due to labor & delivery and getting settled with a newborn.
- I do plan to continue blogging after Baby Boy arrives. (Where else am I going share my first time mom mistakes and ask/beg for advice?)
I’ll still be checking emails regularly so please feel free to contact me any time for anything.
I can’t believe we have a month or so left to go! I now have weekly OB appointments and I still have to pack our hospital bag. Yikes! I’ve been meaning to do that weeks ago but just haven’t had a moment. Hoping to get everything ready by this weekend.
Ok, I need to get back to editing! Will keep you posted on everything and I’ll be in touch again soon!
Shop this post: