Image via Baby Cubby
We weren’t able to set up and decorate River’s nursery while I was pregnant because we were in the process of buying a house and moving (we moved 2 weeks after I gave birth to him). We also put it off in our new house because he slept in our room the first several months. Now that we’re all settled and River is in his own room, I’ve been gathering ideas and inspiration to finally decorate his nursery. Here are some of my favorite finds:
- Crib – I love the drawers which is the perfect place to store blankets and sheets.(I also really love the look of this one.)
- Dresser – Can’t have enough storage and I love the Mid-Century Modern look of this one.
- Rug – This rug is machine washable. Sold!
- Basket – Perfect to throw toys into or stuffed animals.
- Bookcase – So cute and I really appreciate its minimal style. (Also comes in green.)
- Mobile – It’s hard to find cute mobiles. I love how whimsical this one is.
- Giraffe – Love these animal heads and the way they feel organic and chic.
- Elephant – See above. (I also love the flamingo.)
- Blanket – The pom-poms along the edge is the cutest touch.
*Thanks so much to Baby Cubby for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions expressed above are my own.*